In version 1.2.4 of CoreElements, support for FontAwesome PRO was discontinued. If you are using any FontAwesome PRO icons in your site, they will need to be updated. We will walk you through how to do that here.
- First, you will need to remove the FontAwesome Pro ID from the Elementor integration tab. You can get there by going to Elementor > Settings and then clicking on the “Integrations” tab. The last field is for FontAwesome. Remove the kit ID and leave it blank.NOTE: If you have your own Font Awesome Pro license, go ahead and add the Kit ID here. Save changes and clear the cache, and continue to use your Pro icons.
- Next, go to the page(s) that have Icons you need to update. This should be noticeable as the icons will be replaced with generic squares without the Pro support.
- Open the page in Elementor and click on the Icon widget. You can then click on the icon to open up the icon library.
- From here, select the icon from the free Font Awesome library to replace the icon.
- Click Update to update the page. Repeat where necessary.