What is the Flip Box widget in Elementor?
The Flip Box widget in Elementor helps you create animated boxes that flip from the front side to the back side once users hover over the widgets. This widget makes your content more interesting with an interactive before and after effect. Each side of the flipbox widget features settings for a graphic element, background style, and content.
How do I edit a Flip Box widget in the Elementor page editor?
- To get started in the WordPress dashboard, navigate to the “Pages” section in the left panel.
- From here hover over the page you want to update a Flip Box widget on, and click the “Edit with Elementor” button. This will load the page into the Elementor page editor.
- Once you are in the Elementor page editor, scroll down and click on the Flip Box widget. This will bring up the widget’s settings in the left panel.
- Here you can edit both the front and back sides’ settings for:
- Graphic Element (image or icon)
- Title & Description
- Background (solid color, image, or gradient)
- Settings (box height, animation effects, and more)