What is the Icon List widget in Elementor?
The Icon List widget in Elementor creates an easy-to-manage list of items (can be vertical or horizontal), with each item highlighted by its own icon and title. Each list item can also be linked up to a page on your website or a third party link.
How do I edit an Icon List widget in the Elementor page editor?
- To get started in the WordPress dashboard, navigate to the “Pages” section in the left panel.
- From here hover over the page you want to update an Icon List widget on, and click the “Edit with Elementor” button. This will load the page into the Elementor page editor.
- Once you are in the Elementor page editor, scroll down and click on the Icon List widget. This will bring up the widget’s settings in the left panel.
- In these settings you can edit existing icon list items, add new items, rearrange the order of the items, and delete items from the icon list.
- To edit an existing item, simply click on the item from the list in the settings panel. From here you can edit the list item’s title, icon, and link (if applicable).
- To add a new item to the list, simply click on the “Add Item” button and fill in the appropriate fields (title, icon, and link if applicable).
- To rearrange the order of list items, simply drag and drop the item in the list in the settings panel.
- To delete an existing item from the icon list widget, simply click on the “X” delete icon next to the item listing in the settings panel.