There are two ways to install CoreResources.
Manually through Dashboard
- Download the CoreResources plugin (zip-file) from your account page
- Under Plugins, click the “Add New” submenu
- Click “Upload plugins”
- Select the CoreResources zip-file you downloaded and click “Install now”
- After installation, you will find a new menu item called CoreResources.
Manually through FTP
- Download the CoreResources zip-file from your account page.
- Extract the zip file.
- Upload the ‘core-resources’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’’directory.
- Go to the Plugins menu and activate CoreResources.
- After installation, you will find a new menu item called CoreResource