Google Search Console is used to track how your site is performing in organic search, and is an important tool in your digital marketing toolbox. To share access to Google Search Console with your digital marketing agency partner, follow the steps below:
- Sign in to Google Search Console. This requires an existing Google Analytics property associated with a Google Account
- Sign in to Google Search Console.
- Choose a property in Search Console.
- Click the gear icon, then select ‘Users & Property Owners’.
- Click the ‘Manage property owners’ link.
- In the Verified owners section, click ‘Add an owner’. Note, any owners you add are actually delegated owners, not verified owners.
- Type the email address of the owner you want to add, then click ‘Continue’. (If you are adding CreativeMMS, use the email email@example.com)
- The new owner can now add the new property to their Search Console account, where it will be automatically verified.