Google Analytics is used to track website traffic and performance, and is an important tool in your digital marketing toolbox. To share access to Google Analytics with your digital marketing agency partner, follow the steps below:
- Sign in to Google Analytics. This requires an existing Google Analytics property associated with a Google Account
- In your Google Analytics account, click Admin, and navigate to the desired account/property/view.
- In the Account, Property, or View column (depending upon whether you want to add users at the account, property, or view level), click User Management.
- In the Account users list, click +, then click Add new users.
- Enter the email address for the user’s Google Account (if you are adding CreativeMMS, use the email email@example.com)
- Select Notify new users by email to send a message to the user.
- Select the permissions you want. Learn more about permissions.
- Click Add.