Google My Business is used to display your business information in search listings and can improve visibility and get your customers information faster. It is an important tool in your digital marketing toolbox. To share access to Google My Business with your digital marketing agency partner, follow the steps below:
- Sign in to Google My Business. This requires an existing Google Analytics property associated with a Google Account
- Sign in to your Google My Business account.
- If you have multiple locations, open the location you’d like to manage.
- On the left, click ‘Users’.
- At the top right, click ‘Invite’ new users Invite new users.
- If adding CreativeMMS to your account, add email@example.com as a Manager
- To select the user’s role, click ‘Choose a role’ and then ‘Owner, Manager, or Site manager’.
- Click ‘Invite’.
- This page displays all active users, as well as people who have been invited to become users. To cancel pending invitations, click ‘X’ in the row with the invitation you want to remove.